For more than 30 years, the Cornerstone Awards have recognized the great diversity of ideas and investment in Kansas City, Missouri, people and places that accelerate the forward motion of our city.
Every year, hundreds of decision makers gather to celebrate the continued economic growth of our city. Where else can you see all at one time, in one place, the vast array of projects completed and meet the people behind them besides the annual awards event hosted by the Economic Development Corporation of Kansas City, Missouri.
There are many great reasons to attend the Cornerstone event on May 15, 2018, at Union Station. Keep reading to hear our top 10.
- Interact with other like-minded civic leaders in the community and EDC board members who help us build our future KC.
- Experience and learn about new projects happening right here in Kansas City.
- Taste local faire and try new and creative cocktails- it’s a happy hour event!
- Engage with live interactive exhibits on what the Future of KC holds.
- Find out who wins the People Choice Award for 2018 …and all the other award winners! …and participate in the voting!
- Hear from Kansas City Mayor Sly James, EDC Board Chair Bridgette Williams, EDC President & CEO Bob Langenkamp and the 2018 Lifetime Achievement Award Winner, Leo Morton.
- Live Kansas City music!
- Union Station’s historic iconic venue with easy parking.
- Interactive Photo Booth – everyone loves a good selfie.
- Help us Build our Future KC!
Sponsorships still available at www.edckc.com/about-edckc/cornerstone-awards.